Manuscript Submission Guide
- Participants are required to submit completed original research papers to the conference.
- Manuscripts submitted to the ECOEI 2017 should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal. For all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms must not be used.
- Manuscripts should be one space throughout and typed in English. Pages should be numbered consecutively. Fonts should be Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Manuscripts should be arranged in the following order of presentation: Title of the manuscript, author(s), name(s), affiliation, main body of text, references, appendices,
- Manuscripts as a rule should not exceed 10.000 words, not including footnotes.
- Titles in the article should be 12 point, bold and in uppercase form.
- Each manuscript should be summarized in an 100- word abstract and include up to five keywords.
- Please supply a short biographical note for each author.
- Notes should be numbered consecutively throughout the article and indicated in the text by a raised numeral, which should be placed at the end of the page. Notes should be kept to a minimum.
- Tables and figures should be embedded in the text. A short descriptive title should appear above each table with a clear legend and any footnotes suitably identified below. Figures should be completely labeled.
- For references, the Author-Date System, developed by the University of Chicago should be used.